Netco rod guides are manufactured from a newly patented Polyurethane/Polyurea resin engineered to provide superior performance over other field installed rod guides.
- Excellent resistance to solvents and H2S
- Maintains dimensional stability in temperatures above 400°F
- Ultimate abrasion resistance
- High tensile polymer resists wear and guide placement slippage
- Superior heat deflection
- Quickly and safely installed with the “Guide Boss” installation tool.
Offered in the following sizes:
5/8″x2″, 3/4″x2″, 7/8″x2″, 3/4″x2-1/2″, 7/8″x2-1/2″, and 1″x2-1/2″